Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The blue planet.

Today I went up to my terrace. The sun was about to set.A few bunches of cumulo-nimbus could be seen in the distant horizon.Suddenly a sense of awareness dawned on me and I smiled, I just noticed how beautiful is this place where we are living right now. Most often we are so lost in our own little worlds that we forget that we live in the BLUE PLANET. The third planet from the sun. In a solar system in the Milky Way. We forget to notice its beauty and the joy of living in the BLUE PLANET!

A little awareness about our own identity in this vast UNIVERSE can give a lot of solace and put a halt to the constant bickerings,complaints and worries of our little minds.


Just now somebody tweeted this link which I would like to share with you all. After a glimpse of these images, I think you will appreciate this post better.

Visit: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/01/earth_observed.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment